Financial Services Account Opening Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix

$99.00$299.00

Licensing Options
Product FAQs

Clear

Product Description

What is Account Opening Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix? As the name suggests, it is a way to evaluate account opening software vendors. Digital Account Opening software vendors galore – from niche solutions which digitize the process to full-fledged digital sales capability platforms. Finantrix Account Opening Vendor Evaluation Matrix enables your project team to evaluate a range of solutions that facilitate the digital transformation of account opening in the financial services sector.

 

What do I get in Account Opening Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?

  • A VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
  • Included is a list of top Account Opening Software Vendors
  • Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
  • Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
  • Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable Finance and Accounting Software Systems vendor.

What does it not include?

  • The deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want.

Stipulations:

  • We cannot accept any returns as Finantrix Financial Services Account Opening Digital Transformation Implementation Considerations is a digital product.
  • Depending on your situation – size, location, customer types, adoption of digital sales and e-commerce, the scope of the transformation – some or all the project considerations may or may not apply to you.
  • Consulting firms that intend to use the deliverable at multiple clients have a different pricing and terms.
  • This digital product is Sold on an as-is, basis and no warranties.
  • If Finantrix does any updates to the product within 180-days, you will receive an updated/upgraded version.
  • Finantrix is offering this product as a standalone and does not include any customization of implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
  • Please review our standard terms of service and privacy policy.

Why do we need Account Opening Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?

You will get a sophisticated VBA driven template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a Finance and Accounting Software Platform c) Customize the selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Generate detailed output and analysis, to contribute to making an informed and data-driven decision.

We evaluate things differently in our firm.

We are not forcing you to use a particular parameter or evaluation criteria. The Excel spreadsheet is completely flexible and customizable. You can change weights, add/modify rules, the values for scoring, and the number of evaluators.
The power of customization is completely in your hands.

Why should I pay?

Consider the following four factors:

Time Involved:

How long does it take to build a sophisticated Excel template with all the things thought through?

Opportunity Cost:

What other great things can your team accomplish, instead of geeking out on Excel?

Time to Value:

What if you can jumpstart the effort and still be able to customize?

Focus on 20% that matters:

If the template meets about 80% of what you need, doing the rest of the 20% is easy.

The cost is lower than getting coffee for your team, let alone the full cost of high-value resources.

Financial Services Account Opening Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix

$99.00$299.00

Licensing Options
Product FAQs

Clear