Real Estate Value Streams
$299 – $899
The Real Estate Value Streams comprise all the major value streams typical in a Real Estate firm. The Real Estate Value Streams are an essential and integral part of business architecture, and instead of starting from scratch, our pre-built deliverable jumpstarts the process, accelerating time to value.
(As the Real EstateValue Streams is a digital deliverable, we do not accept returns or issue refunds. Please read the product description carefully before purchasing.)
Real Estate Value Streams Deliverable:
- A set of 44 value streams detailed the value chain’s core/primary and secondary activities.
- The value streams are decomposed into one step of high-level detail.
- Bonus: Value Streams Guide
Enterprise and Business Architects can use the Real Estate value streams as a springboard and customize them to the needs of their enterprise.
(Note: While we reference business capabilities, journey maps, and process maps, please realize that this product pertains to only the value streams. We offer other products which span business capabilities. Furthermore, the value streams are in simple PowerPoint format and are editable.)
Real Estate Value Streams:
Value Streams in business architecture are sequences of activities an organization performs to deliver a valuable product or service to its customers. Grounded in lean thinking, this concept enables visualization and optimization of the flow of information, materials, and services from the initial request to final delivery. Value Streams provide a holistic view of the business, focusing on creating value across the organization while aiming to minimize waste.
Business Capabilities and Value Streams serve as the Yin and Yang of business architecture. Business Capabilities detail what a business does, which are the inherent abilities necessary to achieve its mission. These are stable, strategic constructs that outline the organization’s potential. On the other hand, Value Streams illustrate how an organization employs its capabilities to deliver value to its customers. They offer a holistic understanding of the business, harmonizing the static (capabilities) with the dynamic (value streams) and aligning strategic intentions with operational execution.
Value Streams are essential in a real estate firm due to the complex, multi-faceted, and high-stakes nature of real estate transactions. They allow firms to understand and visualize the flow of value from property sourcing to marketing, sales, leasing, and property management. This comprehensive view helps identify inefficiencies, redundancies, and delays, enhancing transaction speed, reducing risks, and improving client satisfaction.
Real estate companies can leverage Value Streams in several ways. They can use them to design and optimize key processes such as property sourcing, marketing, sales, leasing, and property management. For example, by mapping the ‘Property Sourcing’ value stream, firms can identify steps that add little or no value, such as redundant research, and strive to streamline or eliminate them. Moreover, they can provide strategic insights for decision-making, such as understanding the impact of new regulations or technologies on existing value streams and designing new value streams for innovative business models.
Lastly, Value Streams can form the foundation for creating detailed process maps and customer journey maps. Starting with a high-level value stream, business architects can delve into more granular process maps detailing the specific steps, roles, systems, and data involved in each activity within the value stream. Simultaneously, customer journey maps can be developed by overlaying the customer’s interactions and experiences onto the value stream. This approach ensures that process and customer journey maps align with the broader flow of value, providing a consistent and integrated view of the business.
Our consultants and business architects with years of experience in business architecture, process consulting, and transformation strategy created the business architecture value streams. Use it as a starting point to customize them to your enterprise needs.
How to Use Value Streams Deliverables:
- We strive to provide a generic and representative straw model Value Streams typical to an industry. However, as each firm differs, the specific steps in a value stream may differ – sometimes marginally and sometimes substantially. Business architects and process experts must use the deliverable as a springboard and customize it to each company’s unique needs.
- After tailoring the value streams to reflect the internal reality of your business flows, business architects can leverage the value streams to cross-map with business capabilities, detailed process maps, customer journey maps, and other artifacts to glean insight and understand the footprint and relationships between these entities.
- The value streams can be a basis for detailing the processes with additional information (actors, actions, data, systems, etc.) and crafting customer journey maps.
- We sell digital products, so Finantrix will not accept returns, refunds, or replacements. Therefore, please review the product description carefully before making a purchasing decision.
- Depending on the various factors specific to your firm, the content and coverage may or may not apply to your situation.
- Consultants, who may wish to use the templates and deliverables for several clients, have different terms and prices.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please get in touch with us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Real Estate Value Streams
$299 – $899