Portfolio Performance Reporting Features and Functions comprises of a conceptual vision of the portfolio analysis and performance reporting toolset and a list of critical needs and wants that enable capabilities that support the decomposition of a portfolio, analyzing the risk and return measures, and reporting to the clients. Performance reporting is no longer about fulfilling a regulatory requirement, but wealth managers are using the capability to reinforce their value-add by way of analytics, transparency, and narrative. Finantrix deliverables help wealth managers avoid the blank slate syndrome and provide a springboard to envisioning and enabling a portfolio analysis and performance reporting solution.
What does the Portfolio Performance Reporting Features deliverable comprise?
- The deliverable is a spreadsheet with about ~120 essential features and functions of best-in-class portfolio analysis, performance measurement, and reporting capability.
- The deliverable also features a business context diagram of a conceptual vision of the portfolio analysis and performance reporting solution.
- The Portfolio Performance Reporting features are a logical and hierarchical grouping of all essential capabilities.
What does it not include?
- Detailed technical and architectural features.
- No detailed business requirements. (There is a separate deliverable which features transformation business requirements.)
Why is Portfolio Performance Reporting capability important for wealth management and broker-dealer firms?
Today, the wealth management business in the throes of change. The rise in wealth across the globe, the erosion of trust from the financial crisis, the competition from upstart Fintech startups, and increasing regulatory burdens are all remaking the wealth management industry. The need for transparency, clarity, and analysis make the portfolio analysis, performance measurement, and reporting extremely important.
What features and functions are a part of the Portfolio Performance Reporting Features and Functions deliverable?
The Portfolio Performance Reporting deliverable consists of about ~125 capabilities essential to a best-in-class system. They encompass:
- Holdings and positions aggregation
- Pricing services
- Portfolio decomposition
- Risk analytics
- Performance measurement
Who should use the Portfolio Performance Reporting Features and Capabilities?
- Heads of performance reporting in wealth management and broker-dealer firms
- Executives of custodians who offer in-depth platforms to advisors
- Technology leaders who are responsible for enabling the portfolio analysis and performance reporting solutions
- Business and Enterprise Architects who envision the performance reporting solutions
- Software vendors who want to know what the best-in-class constitutes
There are several solutions – different strokes for different folks – for portfolio performance reporting software. It depends on your needs and requirements as to which of the dozens of providers – for example, Black Diamond or BiSam or Caliper or ClearWater or others – are right for you.
- As the Portfolio Performance Reporting Features and Functions List is a digital product, it is sold as-is, and Finantrix will not accept any returns
- Depending on the size and complexity of your firm, the scope and range of services, some or all of the features may not be relevant to you.
- Consultants, who may wish to use the deliverable at several clients, have different terms and price.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Got More Questions? Drop us a Line
Need Customization Help? Contact our Advisory Services